Saturday, October 11, 2008

CARD AND WALLET...




Hi there, hope you're having as much sunshine to day as we are.....It's lovely outside...so why am I not out there I here you say....well here's the reason. This is for a girl in work. The guy loves Karaoki ( hope that's how you spell it) and a wee drink. So here it is. She's really nice and gets me to make all her cards and so far she's loved them all. Fingers crossed for this one... by the way the triangles are meant to be missaligned to match the quirky shape of the frame......

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous card for the boys ,brilliant ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vera, very apt and great accompaning wallet. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee