Friday, July 25, 2008


Hi there, not been on much this week as I hurt my back and loads of other family things going on as well. I'll give you the short version of events. Tuesday hurt my back going down the stairs...would you believe?? Wed got call from My Mum's doctor she sent her to hospital to have an on going problem seen to( she was is a lot of discomfort, she is 88) got it sorted, hopefully.....Spent wednesday night running back and forward to Mum's. Thursday shattered after yesterdays events, back not too bad. Had my two lovely Grandson's( one is 3 the wee one is 18 months) today and the weather was hot and sunny. We spent most of the day in the paddling pool... yes me too....I was soaked anyway so thought I might as well just get in with them. lol....Then we had a face painting session. That was fun, and yes.... I had to get mine done too....as you can see, I think I was supposed to be a spotty dog!!!!!That's what Grannies are for....Last night done some blog hopping so no cards made.
Today Friday got kiddies again and weather brill again. Went to Ba Ba Boom( kiddies music and drama class, very exhausting for Grannies...) with both of them as I do every Friday, had a good time came home had lunch. Got pool out again, more splashing and great fun had by all, even Granda!!!!
Well I think that's us up to date now. Tonight have to make Silver Anniversary card for my brother in law and his wife, and a 21st card for my Nephew. Party/ come BBQ for Nephew's 21st tomorrow and Silver Anniversary is the same day. O/H is bowling during the day so we can't go till evening. Not to worry I can make some cards While he's out. Right that's the plan hope it works.. Take care, be back on Sunday hopefully . XX Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee